Criminal Law and Traffic Prosecutions
If you have been arrested or are about to be charged, then our solicitors can attend the police station at your request.
If you have been charged with a criminal offence, Chahine & Associates Solicitors can provide Criminal Law advice, assistance and Court representation in the following areas:
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including domestic violence offences and AVO breaches)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Murder or Manslaughter
- Sexual offences
- Fraud offences
Chahine & Associates can also provide assistance with the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences/Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI)- drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties and license suspension.
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock Driving Program.
- Habitual Traffic Offenders.
There are a range of penalties available to the courts for traffic offences, and we can assist you try and achieve the best possible outcome.